Friday 18 November 2011

Waiting.

He knows my heart.
And I will trust Him for the future. 
Surrendering myself. 
While I wait, I will give the Lord my all. And when it comes, HE STILL HAS MY ALL. 


Been learning so much. So much of His love. So much of His guidance.
For this whole week, these questions have been on my mind. 


Am I willing to trust the Lord in this situation? 
Will I TOTALLY SURRENDER to Him?
Will you give the Lord your all?


Honestly, I thought surrendering to the Lord is so easy. Just say, "Well, here you go God" and everything will be okay..
It's not as easy as ABC, I must say. To me,
it's when you come to a realization that He's the one in control and you're living for Him.
And giving Him everything and having NO EXCEPTS when you place your heart, your life into His Big Hands. 
It's you LETTING GO and LETTING GOD!
You may experience pain, hurts, you may grow weary, but you will instead nurture boldness and confidence. 

Brace yourself. You're in for a ride. A journey to remember and be taught. 
Will you let go,Abby? 
Well, my answer is YES! 

A song that touched my heart deeply last night. 

While I'm waiting by John Waller
From the movie "Fireproof"

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait

I will move ahead, bold and confident
Takeing every step in obedience
While I'm waiting
I will serve You
While I'm waiting
I will worship
While I'm waiting
I will not faint
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord



When facing the roller coaster ride of your life, the ups and down, trust the Lord. HE WILL BRING YOU THROUGH IT. That's where you will His heart. 
He may not straight away get you out of messy situations which gets you messed up but..
HE WILL WALK YOU THROUGH IT. That I can assure you!
And... You will get up stronger each time.

WAIT


Love,
abby:)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post Abi!

    Surrendering to God isn't easy! when i thought i surrendered All...He says to me ..no you haven't. I guess it's a process over time for me atleast. I surrendered myself totally to Him on 1st November to do His Will in my life.. then when i came for the camp, He says to me ...there are still some more unseen pebbles i need to surrender to Him! and i did! and it felt awesome, describable joy ..like a living spring of water gushing inside my body (and i thought that verse was just a metaphor till then) :-)

    ReplyDelete