Sunday 20 November 2011

Heheheh!

All those lovey dovey post. 


Well, I'm just a lil too shy or too scared to get it on this blog. HMMM?
Should I? Will I? NOW? OH MY OH MY! 


Well, as you can see, yours truly here is an average 18 year old girl learning as the day goes by and desires to be with someone special whom I will fall in love with one fine day. 
Currently also attaining knowledge and experience from circumstances as how the Lord wants me to and observing as well as analyzing situations as well as possible. 


Shows so much how I'm not ready of one. Even though I might have liked someone for the past month or so but I'm so letting go now,BIG TIME! 
Hey, all those emotions and freaking crazy hormones going nuts in me ain't that cool. Liking a guy is pretty sweet in a way but also, gosh, not that easy man!
Especially when he's a godly dude that loves God so much!
Somehow, I struggled a lot. I think it happens to almost everyone as well, you can't deny it man. 
HAHA!
BUT... The best thing to do now is just leave things as it is and let go! 
Learnt so much in cell group this week. About being the right person. Not so much of finding the right person just yet. Also, trusting the LORD for guidance and being the woman after His own heart first than the guy that gets my second look,hehe! 
OHOH! Plus, my cell leader got engaged! Now that's what I'm talking about:)


And somehow, my prospects and expectations on mua self have increased. Well, a good thing for myself I must say. To work on myself. Not for the guy but for me. 
He has indeed taught me and inspired me personally. Maybe that's why,ehehe! 


See, shows that there's definitely way more to learn in this subject:)
Abigail Ann is absolutely open for teaching and guidance,people! :)


And hello,(*slaps self*),especially when you're not ready to be with someone. How lah then? 
Thank you Lord. The best decision for now. 
Definitely taking one step at a time. 


Well,for now..




Brooke Fraser, she's indeed another inspiring Christian singer in the secular world out there. 


And now,Chem! I might marry Chem and cheat on Bio for a bit.
What on earth am I talking about? GOSH!


Love is waiting.
Abby 



No comments:

Post a Comment