Friday 18 November 2011

No more emoness!

18/11/2011
BOOM!
A very long Friday.
But I am glad I had this Fri. 
Learnt so much! 
Thank you,CF..
Thank you Sokyin, Edd, Steff, Fiona, Wai Nam, Jojo, Esther, Shook Wai and well, all those who helped me with CTS!
ANDREA for the short talk and the walk to get yogurt. HAHA! 
I tricked her! I felt so good!


Aiyoyoyo!
Currentsong: Falling for you by Colbie Calliat (playing on the radio) 
WHY WHY WHY??
Yeah, I don't want going on feeling this way anymore. Might LET GO! 
A happier Abby. That satisfies me. 
The Lord does! He makes me whole!
So,well:
1. STOP EMO-ing!
2. Study the Word!
3. Fast and pray, some stuff I gotta get right with the Lord. 
4. Stop judging. 
5. Forgive.
6. Be more productive in my work.
7. STUDY HARDER. No more slacking! 
8. Get CHEM assignment and report done! Oh,study that too.
9. Laundry.
10. Clean my messy part of the room.
11. Spend loads of time with Andrea Karl.
12. STOP SPENDING SO MUCH!
13. Be a good roommate to one of the nicest girl ever. 
14. Hopefully meet my mummy and dad tomorrow!
15. Wash my cups! AIYOYO!
16. BIO work, Infection Chain, Translation and aiyah, just get it done lah! Get it done by tomorrow(Saturday) morning!
17. Mask time! 
18. SMILE more! 
19. ENGLISH presentation.
20. MEET SIS,oh, I can't wait!:)
21. Return book to the library.
22. Journal time with the Lord. I like!
23. Follow Chelsea to church, BGR!
24. Too much to list down!
no wait...
25. SLEEP!


Get your messy life sorted,Abby.
Fall more in love with the Lord. HE's AMAZING!!


It's like 9:36pm in dear KL, room 12-13, and I'm off to shower. AND SLEEP!
Now,I can't wait for it!


By the way, having a slight crush on FOOTBALL!!
o
w. Watched Malaysia vs Indonesia 
1-0

last night with the cool peeps after Christmas party in HELP and whoa, I'm liking it:) Malaysia won by the way.
 #malaysiaboleh


Well,goodnight you lovely people!
I am a blessed girl.


Love,Abby.xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment