Thursday 24 November 2011

Amazed.


"Are you willing to just give Me your time?
I love you and why don't you love me enough? There's always something that's there's for me to Your first love.
Why?
I am deeply saddened. 
Where did you run to? 
One day, you run to Me, but the next, your mind is on something you say "More Important".
Why?
Why did your fire,burn out? What did you burn on?
Why? Where is your love for Me?
Don't you see Me? Don't take Me for granted.
Don't quench Me. Don't RUN away from me!
I just want to be with you. Cause I enjoy you so much. I can look at You and smile.
And just have conversations with you. I love being with You. 
But your eyes looked away. To your disappointments, your worldly life, your business. 
I don't see Me there. 
And you ask, Where are You when I need You? 
I never left. You walked away. 
Don't."

Ahh, my heart just breaks. I am sorry, Lord. I've doubted and questioned You so much! I have indeed become become harder inside.
I am sorry. Sorry that I looked away. Sorry that I blamed You. Sorry that I only used You for what I WANT. Sorry that I didn't thank You. Sorry that I am just that selfish. Sorry Lord. 
Sorry. 
What else can I say? I saw the Lord give up Himself for Me. And He loves me for everything I am. This flesh fail. 

I am returning to this heart and falling more in love and not turning back. 
And standing on this ground, I leave everything behind. 
And break me? Please? 
I need You to break me.

Fixing my eyes on His glorious presence. What else could I ever want?

Thank You, Lord. 
You magnificent presence, Your warm embrace, Your big hands that hold mine, Your heart that forgives, Your grace and mercy.
Thank You.
You are just so amazing!


Psalm 51v17
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.



 Love,
Your daughter,
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment