Monday 28 November 2011

Abortion..

Trying to challenge myself to find information on my CTS's presentation.
For some weird reason, I like my topic.
It's 'A woman's right to abort her child'.

To me, it's a very interesting topic to present on as a Christian who's against abortion.
This is because life starts from the moment of conception itself. And isn't it MURDER if you kill a life?
God is the author of life. The Word of God states that the Lord even knew us even before we were in our mama's womb..

Jeremiah 1v5 : " I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb"


15 week old fetus
There are huge debates on this topic because they believe that life of a fetus is only viable at the sixth month and you're able to abort the fetus before 'life' happens. 
Well, I don't agree to that because the that specific life was already in God's mind way long that sperm met that ovum. 
HMMM? 

And for women, it is right to say that you have control over your own body but like I said, it wasn't an accident that the conception happened. There's a purpose. For you and for that baby of yours. You have a little one growing in you. It's a life you were blessed with. Aborting it will definitely get rid of one life and guess what? It will harm you too. 
Love yourself. 
Think about the consequences. Go Google it.
It may be hard especially if it suddenly happens, unexpected or you were a victim of rape, or incest. It is difficult, but the Lord's hand is on you.
Don't worry. 

And hey, if you went through it already, you know the Lord forgives you cause He loves you. 
Have you ever heard of the saying " If you're the only one in this world, He would still die for you cause He just loves you." 
Well, that's true. He gave His life for you.
And hey,you're baby is safe. Your little one is safe in the arms of the Lord. Don't worry.
For my father and my mother have forsaken me, But the Lord will take me up. (Psalm 27:10)


Here's a short poem:

My hair is black, my eyes are brown
Mommy, you'd love having me around
It's early yet, the month is one
Though you can't see me yet, I've just begun
One month later, the month is two
I'm still but a part of you
Time is passing the month is three
I'm getting to be someone as you can see
Still so small that I don't have to hide
I'm just a little seed inside
You'll love me mommy, just wait and see
i'm going to make you proud of me.......

.......I've got a new home now, the month is seven
Mommy didn't want me, so now I'm in heaven
It's so beautiful, but now I'm gone
I have no memory to carry on
If I were still there now the month would be eight
I was murdered by my mommy's own hand
I guess this is too young to understand
Good-bye mommy, the month would be nine
I could've been living just fine
Although I'm in heaven, I still have to cry
Because of mommy, I had to die.

Author Unknown



Love your unborn child. He or she is meant to be born into your arms, and grow under your care, and hey, that little one is yours. 
The life that the Lord has placed in you. 
You be blessed:)


It is a hard topic to talk or debate about.
For this class presentation, I would actually want to be in the FOR side. I just want to put myself in that situation of supporting this,just for that 15 minutes.
I might not understand why and still go against it in my daily life, just challenging myself here.

People,appreciate life!
God didn't make a mistake on you, or your unborn child. Remember, everything happened for a reason. Cause future is in His hands.

Love,
Abby:)

No comments:

Post a Comment