Wednesday 16 November 2011

BOOM!

I might have seen it today...


Definition of IT
1. Your heart
2. Your passion
3. Your side
4. THE type
5. and loads more to go all listy


I'm smiling because I saw a side of your heart yet not smiling because I can just go, "Oh No" if I were to compare  myself! BUT.... I'm grateful to just know that side, well, that's pretty much what I've wanted all along!
And definitely blessed and inspired after hearing IT yesterday. 
That term was mentioned,the intensity, the gravity of the unforeseen term just startled me and my hands and feet went all cold.
So did my heart, well, it dropped but it didn't go cold, and like the title, it went BOOM in my head! 
For that second there,I did give a thought and wondered,
should I just continue this or just stop where I am, 
And hold back?  


Well, I know Someone is in charge of this situation and ME! 
So I'll surrender!  


When you surrender, well, expect the unexpected cause you're definitely in for an astounding ride with highs and lows and with loads of bumps and laughs and smiles! 


Oh dear. My heart and me, THEY HAVE ISSUES!!


Loveyoubeautifulpeople,
ABBY<3

No comments:

Post a Comment