Friday 11 November 2011

My Love Story..


.......And when You look into my eyes and I witness your tears just run down Your countenance and You said, "Hey, darling" with Your OH, so good looking smile and then said, "I've missed you, it's been long enough, Abby, come home now, will you? I just want you back despite the unseen past. I just want you back, nothing else." When I looked at You, it illustrated Your tender touch, Your affections, Your warmth, Your eyes that spoke Your heart for me(even of all what I did), Your scars from the nails.
And what you said? You said, "Look at me when I hung on that tree for YOU and even if you were the only one on this earth, I would still do the same. I took it for you. Don't you understand how much I want you back now? Seen it yet?

 Look in my EYES, Abby! Why don’t you get it?!(the intensity of Your voice increases causing me to realize the profundity of Your words)

I told you I will fix you, didn’t I? Why did you doubt me?
Why? Cause you thought I was not there for you? And that made you seek and result in other hearts and solutions, didn’t you? Cause you by no means saw how much I loved you? Cause you didn’t hear me? Cause you felt secure in what you did at that moment when you didn’t feel Me there?
Did you ever come up to me and ask or say? I waited, Abby, I waited.. It’s been a long time, and now, I found YOU!
You want to know how I felt when I saw you there. Well, varied different feelings I must say! Well, firstly, IT was YOU.. That sight of you!
But, your face, your hands, your TEARS, what’s happening? He just exposed you and wounded your precious heart. Why did you leave for them and then get hurt in the end?
Well, Abby. I am here. I desire to hold your soft hands again. And guess what?
 I AM NOT LETTING GO!

Abby, look here, look into my eyes, do you see it? I am taking you back. I don’t need an explanation.
I just long for you to be back in My arms. Don’t refuse. Come back, yeah?”

What could I do? I just stood there, tears streaming down. Zero satisfaction. I felt valueless. I felt lost. I felt open, bare. You just gazed into my eyes (Whoa, those eyes of Yours). But I would look away. I was lost. Perhaps less found. I had no significance. I broke Your heart, how could You just come back and say it will be fine?
                Then you showed me your hands, and your side. And those scars. You said you will bring me home, and should I accept that hand again? You were so willing and just longing for me to get back into those warm satisfying arms.
But I am terrified. Scared. How will things turn out to be?
Two answers I could give:
1.       I would go back, fall back in love. And I will be happy.
2.      Look away, and push Him again. And live a wretched life. And I would just go on being all dirty and worthless.
Well, He promised me so much.

My answer? Yeah, I went back to Him. I couldn’t see those eyes and walk away. I sought after that love. Finally, I got it.
I am in the arms of my Beloved. I am loved. I am rescued.
 He held me tightly, wiped my tears. HE smiled.
He promised to walk me THROUGH the fire. And NOT LET GO!

What a story eh?
Well, I saw His warm and gentle heart today. And I know I am secure in Him and I can depend on Him to bring me forward.
People, I am IN LOVE!

Thank you! And I love you!
I am more than grateful; words can’t utter how I feel.

In love and loved,
AbbyJ






No comments:

Post a Comment