Tuesday 24 January 2012

Something for me to think about.

Hello there. 
As you can see by the dates, those times I have posted, well, my posts... 
Frankly I find it really hard to get my feelings on this blog.. It gets scarily weird that some people know how I feel and know what's in me. Truth be told, I find it so difficult to be myself here. Even i real life. I want to remove this mask that's on,well,the many masks I must say. 
Being free to be myself. 
It's something I desire for.I must learn. 
I do have a journal that I keep,that I love writing in,well,yeah,the true me is revealed there..
But I have decided. There are many things that need to come out and open, that's one reason I started this blog. 
So,here goes. Abby being Abby here. 
And as time goes, things will change, more things will be revealed. 
My one true love and my vision will be my God. 

Time to surrender.
The Lord is my strength. I shall not be in want.

No comments:

Post a Comment