Tuesday 24 January 2012

Psalm 139 v 23,24




23 Search me, God, and know my heart;
   test me and know my anxious thoughts.
Firstly,do I mean this prayer? Do I really want to be searched fully? 
Or do I just say the prayer cause it's just a verse? 
Well,so many things in me that I have to deal with and give up. 
Just so unworthy. 
Holy Spirit,I have pushed You away. Pushed you aside and gone all dry. 
Being tested? 
I asked for it and boom,there I go, falling back. 
And like in the skit, I blame you for everything. For revealing myself. 
Anxious thoughts?
Well,these thoughts of mine. Also,like in the skit, I see all those stuff about me that I just need to give up and let go.Too much of wicked me. And just need to surrender. 
Today,yeah,I definitely saw how much this verse did show and be so real. 
Giving up of all these sick and yuck stuff in me. I thank You for bringing me through this afternoon.

24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
   and lead me in the way everlasting.
Well, there are many offensive ways in me. 
That are just so unclean and hidden and these sins just consume me,inside and that's why everyone sees the fake Abby. And I portray the mask and the face to the Holy Spirit Himself and go,ah,everything;s fine. All good? Really? 
Lord, I ask for forgiveness. I have broken Your heart so many times. 
But You still love me and You would never let me go,thank You. I am utterly grateful and I just know what else to say?
I want to give my all and surrender everything to You. 
And fall in love with You.

I want a relationship with you. Not a ritual or a chore like how I have treated my walk with You so far. 
Committing and giving back myself to You,today,now! 

Thank you,Lord. 

May you be blessed by this video and may it minister to your heart. It may contain crazy amount of jokes. But open ears and your heart to the word that's being portrayed.
Be so blessed.

Love,abby

No comments:

Post a Comment