Tuesday 10 January 2012

Hello you!

Hello you,yeah,hehe,you!


Good day! 
Hope you're oh so well! 
Coating my writing with a little bit of coffee. 


Happy Belated Christmas people!
Happy New Year darlings!
(sorry for my late wishing)


Had a pretty interesting day. Hmmm.
Was pretty intrigued with happenings around me. 
Classes has been treating me very well. I like that. 
No time to waste. No money to waste. 
Get your life sorted out,dear Abby. 
Get your resolutions done. 


Watched the movie 'Atonement'. 
Oh dear. It was just incredibly intense and it just escalates from then on. 



The passion. The rage. The hurt. The heartache. The love. The honesty. The dishonesty. The forgiveness. The search. The letter. The infatuation. Oh,not forgetting The library.  
The death. 
How did it end? 
The ending made me cry and just rethinking the moments in those scenes,the seconds. 
Incredible. You watch it:)One of my best movies. 
It would be splendid if I had the novel on the book. 


Well,goodnight people.
Sleep well. 
Much love,
abby.

1 comment:

  1. just saw the atonement trailer on youtube! how did i miss this movie?? will go and watch it. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete